Seemann Gestellbau GmbH
phone: +49 (0) 7720/9745-0
fax: +49 (0) 7720/9745-50
Registered office: Villingen-Schwenningen
Commercial Register: HRB 601472, District Court Freiburg
VAT ID: DE142993266
Authorized representatives: Dipl. Ing. (FH) Frank Seemann, Patrik Seemann
Responsible for content according to § 10 paragraph 3 MDStV: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Frank Seemann, Patrik Seemann (address as above)
SEEMANN® and ISOFAN® are registered trademarks of Seemann Gestellbau GmbH,
Villingen-Schwenningen. All rights reserved.
The brand SEEMANN®
is registered with the German Patent and Trademark Office under the number 305 30 760.
The brand ISOFAN®
is registered at the German Patent and Trademark Office under the number 305 32 021.
We process personal data that are collected during your visit to our website, confidentially and only in accordance with statutory provisions.
Collection and processing of personal data
Personal data is only stored if you provide it to us for the purpose, e.g. as part of a registration, survey or performance of a contract for which you have approved them.
The following information is also recorded when visiting our website: IP address, website from which the visit takes place (referrer), pages visited, downloaded files (downloads), view of videos / audio, click on individual links, search words or search phrases (site search), duration of visit, browser used. If your visit is made via switched online advertising (for example, banners, video ads, search engine advertising, etc.), we also record via which banner or search term you came to our Internet pages.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit our website. If you want, you can delete the cookies at any time. However, this can lead to the fact that individual functions are no longer available to you. To delete the cookies, please inform yourself in the help function of your browser.
2) Cookies from third parties
Please inform yourself on the websites of the respective providers about the handling of your data.
Use of external links
Our Internet pages may contain links to third-party websites of providers not affiliated with us. After clicking on the link, we have no influence on the collection, storage, processing of any personal data transferred by clicking on the link to the third party (such as the IP address or the URL of the page on which the link is located) because the behavior of third parties is naturally beyond our control. We are not responsible for the processing of such personal data by third parties.
Use of personal data and earmarking
1. The Seemann Gestellbau GmbH is responsible as a service provider according to § 8 paragraph 1 TDG for its own content, which it holds ready for use, according to the general rules. Liability for material or immaterial nature caused by the use of the content is excluded, unless intent or gross negligence.
2. As far as a text is created by a third party, the respective author is named by name. In these cases the author of the respective document or his client is responsible for the content.
3. Seemann Gestellbau GmbH is under § 8 Abs.2 TDG not obliged to monitor the transmitted or stored by him foreign information or to investigate circumstances that indicate an illegal activity.
4. Seemann Gestellbau GmbH expressly does not endorse the content of third-party websites made accessible via hyperlinks within its offer and therefore can not guarantee the content, correctness or completeness of the content. The Seemann Gestellbau GmbH has no influence on the current and future design and content of the linked pages.
5. All accesses to our servers are registered. The date, computer address and read document are saved. This data may be evaluated for statistical purposes and may be published anonymously. By using our servers, you hereby agree. If you do not agree with this procedure, you are free not to use our Internet service.